Reed have recently partnered with a global leader in holidays based in Northampton. This is a newly created role due to the expansion of the business, and the company are looking for candidates who are innovative, forward-thinking and engaging.
You will be expected to travel on occasion to the US and Cork.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Designing fresh course materials and training including classroom, e-learning, refreshment courses, job aids and case studies
- Presenting new ideas for training in a forward-thinking approach
- Coach the senior leadership team in terms of training
- Engage with stakeholders within the business to identify business requirements and objectives
- Distinguish how Learning and Development can support leadership development
- Providing training across all phases of development including new starters and coaching existing leaders
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of online teaching methods
- Able to work under pressure
- Engaging and able to demonstrate challenging learning experiences
- Competitive Salary
- Access the free hotels and accommodation
- Free On-Site Parking
You must be available to interview on the 11th February 2019. Apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'