* Create strategies to develop talent within the organisation
* Ensure new L&D programmes are effectively communicated and delivered
* Contribute to the development and implementation of learning solutions and talent development
* Project manage training programmes that meet the operational and strategic goals of the business
* Execute planning and develop leadership based training
Skills and Experience
* Excellent track record of driving and implementing L&D programmes within a similar professional services, agency or media environment.
* Experience of influencing at a mid to senior staff level.
* Personable, with the ability to form effective working relationships at all levels in the business.
* Able to work both strategically and operationally.
This role is paying up to £55,000 /£300 per day, and requires an immediately start or a short notice.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job