Our client is a dynamic, rapidly expanding, independent Financial Services organisation based in the Wolverhampton area. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Learning and Development Specialist to join the Learning and Development team.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable prior experience gained within a Learning & Development Specialist or Training environment.
The main purpose of the role is to identify new and innovative ways to provide a high-quality training experience for the business. A key part of the role is to design and deliver bespoke training programmes, using different training methods, taking in to account different learning styles to engage and motivate the audience.
The position attracts a competitive salary and benefits including 25 days holiday, non contributory cover for Life Assurance of up to 3 times basic salary and a performance related bonus up to 20% of base salary, based upon achieving company budgets and targets.
• A track record of training and developing of others
• Proven track record of meeting objectives
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise
• Track record of delivering a wide range of classroom training, including
regulatory and soft skills
• Experienced in the evaluation of training sessions
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Enthusiastic and positive team player
• Holding or working towards a CIPD qualification, or similar
• Experience of working with an LMS and E-learning system
• Ability to create e-learning programmes
In addition you will be creative, engaging, credible, professional, and passionate about what you do.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential to enable you to confidently liaise and interact with external providers and internal colleagues at all levels across the business.
The role does require you to be flexible with your time in order to support the requirements of each training session. Some sessions may be delivered off site and so a small element of travel will be involved.
Due to the nature of this organisation, a credit check and Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check may be required for this post.
We are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, thank you for your interest.
- Communication Skills
- Training Programme
- CIPD qualified