OVERVIEW: LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT SALES CONSULTANT
We are seeking a confident individual with excellent communication and presentation skills who has the ability to engage with both existing and new customers to sell L&D, Management and General Training courses and services. Listening to customer's needs and translating them into effective learning and development solutions will be pre-requisite to the successful achievement of realistic sales targets. The successful applicant will have the ability to build customer relationships, attract new customers and deliver high quality account management. You will also be expected to demonstrate your knowledge and experience in conducting training needs analysis, and write compelling business proposals. Working as part of a team, you will respond to customer enquiries and make appointments to meet corporate clients face to face. By personally understanding the training, learning and development needs of the employer, you will successfully be able to represent, promote and sell the Company's various services through external sales meetings, account management, telemarketing, networking and attending relevant events/forums.
A full UK driving license is essential for this role. You will need to be flexible with travel in the Hampshire area along with the ability to be well organised and manage your own diary.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT SALES CONSULTANT
- Minimum 2 years' relevant occupational experience in a Commercial or Corporate Sales role
- Proven track record of meeting targets in a target driven environment
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of training, learning and development within a business context
- Organised and able to manage own time/diary/appointments
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
SALARY/BENEFITS: LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT SALES CONSULTANT
- £27250 - £28000k starting salary
- Flexible working environment
- 26 days holiday (plus bank hols), pension, life insurance plus salary sacrifice schemes available
- Opportunity for personal development with further qualifications
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
- learning and development