As the Learning and development officer, you will be working in a large, busy team and responsible for executing my client’s business strategy.
The role will include but not limited to:
• Development and management of staff
• Designing, delivering and developing engaging training programmes
• Coordinating training programmes
• Coaching line management
• Identifying training needs within the organisation
• Evaluating the success of different learning and development programmes and revising as necessary
• Researching and developing your own knowledge of different learning methodologies and technologies
The ideal candidate will:
• Be very engaging and confident
• A strong communicator
• Good at working as part of a team
• Actively embrace new ways of doing things
• Demonstrate a high level of integrity
• Strong planning skills
• Adhere to the company’s values, cultural and conduct goals
• Display high standards and expectations of work quality
• Maintain a strong focus on achieving your objectives, goals and targets.
• A thirst to keep learning
If you’re looking for a new challenge, have a passion for watching people grow and develop and you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now or contact Sian.Redman@reedglobal.com or Jasmin.Miah@reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'