- Competitive minimum salary of £28,500 (negotiable for the right experience and person)
- Generous holiday allowance - 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years service in addition to 9 public holidays
- Flexible working hours Monday to Friday between 7am and 7pm
- Pre-school childcare vouchers and playschemes during Easter and summer at a lower rate
- Career development and progression - a recognised silver-accredited Investor in People, we develop our people at every stage of their career, providing a personal progression plan, on- and off-site training courses and opportunities to gain qualifications and professional accreditation's
- Having been a Learning & Development (L&D) professional who has specific experience of:
- Development and delivery of high volume training using digital learning techniques and blended learning approaches
- You will have specific experience of training design, development and delivery of high volume training using blended approaches.
- Level 5 CIPD qualification or hold relevant experience from within a learning and development environment;
- Experience of identifying training and development needs through job analysis and regular consultation/ partnership with business managers, key project stakeholders and internal customers;
- Experience of creating and/or delivering e-learning, utilising e-learning platforms.
- Experience of designing blended training materials, courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or experience of managing this activity via external providers;
- Experience of managing and monitoring the evaluation and effectiveness of training programmes.
- Demonstrable experience of drawing insights from the external learning and training market including external providers or industry best practice to inform learning development projects or programmes.
- Identify training and development needs within the organisation through job analysis and regular consultation/ partnership with business managers, key project stakeholders and internal customers;
- Design blended training materials, courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs, or manage this activity via external providers;
- Re-design and expand upon training and development programmes based on the changing needs of individuals and the organisation;
- Deliver and/or manage the delivery of training and development programmes for the organisation;
- Project manage and track completion of content against instructional design;
- Evaluate training and development programmes;
- Ensure all training activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory policies, including health and safety, accessibility, employment and equality laws;
- Review lessons learnt previously and work with internal customers to fully understand the outcomes required;
- Amend and update programmes as necessary in line with current and future training design best practice and to take into consideration technological changes in delivery methods;
- Help line managers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups;
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to conferences and attending relevant courses;
- You will understand digital and e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
If this role sounds ideal for you, please aply online by sending your CV ommediately or for further information, please call Natalie on the Cardiff Branch of Randstad
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Digital Learning
- Learning and Development
- Training staff