Reed HR are working with a Charity based in North London to recruit a Learning & Development Manager on a Permanent basis.
The purpose of this role will be to create and build a continuously improving learning and development culture within the organisation. The L&D Manager will design, deliver, and implement the L&D strategy, working in close partnership with Managers and Directors across the organisation, ensuring that the workforce is skilled and equipped to deliver on current and future needs.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Develop and create a learning strategy, that is in line with current business needs
- To design, develop face-to face and online learning and support materials to facilitate independent development across core areas of competence as appropriate
- Develop and manage our induction programme for new recruits and oversee mandatory site-specific training
- Work across the business to develop and understanding of the professional qualifications / mandatory qualifications required for staff
- Design and deliver core internal training including the corporate induction, utilising the support of HR colleagues or external providers where appropriate.
- Building relationships with 3rd party training providers, coordinating training sessions, obtaining materials and resources as required.
- Work with the Head of HR to create a framework for career routes and succession planning for staff
- Produce regular management information (MI), and proactively apply this to support the wider HR team KPI's and to effectively evaluate development initiatives
To be successful in this role, you will be a successful, experienced L&D Manager/Advisor in a previous role, with experience of developing a Learning and Development strategy from scratch. You will be able to manage a wide caseload of work confidently, and have experience designing and delivering bespoke training materials/resources.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'