HRLife are excited to be partnering exclusively with a large global business to hire a proactive Learning and Development Manager for their engineering division.
This role is a great opportunity for someone to own and implement the L&D strategy. You will be responsible for effectively designing and embedding talent development and engagement strategies that will help drive the commercial performance of the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include;
- Design the L&D strategy for the business ensuring it is aligned within the strategic framework of the Group
- Produce the annual plan of L&D priorities and facilitate its delivery with support from the L&D Coordinator
- Manage the L&D Coordinator to ensure efficiency and organised training programmes, as well as their own professional development
- Carry out training needs analyses across all business areas, in conjunction with the HR Business Partners
- Maximise the utilisation and mobility of internal talent through clear career pathways
- Design and implement training initiatives, with a particular focus on management skills development
- Design and deliver the identification, assessment and programme management of internal talent
- Work with the HR Business Partners to coach internal talent
- Design and deliver all leadership and management development programmes to enhance business performance and support both succession management and talent progression
- Lead all professional qualification programmes, supporting the ongoing professional development specifically of engineers
- Manage the Learning Management System, ensuring its use across the business
- Reporting and MI - stats, evaluation and linking these to overall organisational needs, KPIs and strategy
- Develop and implement a consistent induction programme, utilising technology to provide the most engaging approach
- Develop and lead the Apprenticeship programme
There will be a requirement for some travel (1-2 days a week) with this role to London and other locations across the UK. Base salary is c.45k plus 5k car allowance.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to influence and shape the L&D strategy to contribute to the wider business performance. If you think you have the relevant experience and have the passion and energy to make a difference, then please send your CV.