Learning and Development Manager/ L&D Manager
Do you want to join an organisation within the public sector as a Learning and Development Facilitator, influencing and implementing a new Leadership Development strategy?
Reporting to the Head of Learning and Development, you will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of a leadership development package to ensure leaders are fully equipped to meet the challenges they face in working in complex environments.
You will have the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels which will ensure that you develop and maintain our reputation with all internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities of a Learning and Development Manager:
- Working with the HR team to create and implement a successful 5-year plan for the organisation.
- Producing a wide range of digital learning solutions and social learning materials via LMS.
- Designing and delivering leadership development interventions.
- Embodying a culture of self-directed learning and continuous improvement.
Who are they?
A national care charity which provides care and support to thousands of people across the country. Committed to ensuring that the people that use their services, they are supported by confident, competent and skilled staff who are dedicated to providing outstanding care and support.
- Flexible working hours.
- Discount schemes, MediCash, BUPA plans and more.
- Supportive and friendly environment.
What are they looking for?
- Experience within healthcare, professional services or charity environment.
- Qualified to a degree level.
- Digitally Savvy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job