Learning and Development Manager - £35k - £40k + bonus - Central London
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Manager to join a well-established, well-structured organisation that is responsible for delivering industry shaping advisory services.
As Learning and Development Manager you will report into the Senior Management Team and you will be responsible for the following duties;
- Deliver on the current Education curriculum, Bespoke Education Programme, Education Programme and Events Programme
- Develop and maintain the competency framework
- Run, develop and Manage an effective mentoring scheme
- Manage external stakeholder and sponsorship partnerships
- Project manage all programmes and ensure reporting is carried out and fed back
- Constantly assess and improve delivery management of learning and development needs of all members
For this role you will need a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, with relevant qualifications in education and post graduate experience. You will have an exemplary level of verbal and written English and you will have advanced business social media skills. You will also be able to demonstrate excellent networking and relationship management skills.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary + 10% bonus, pension, healthcare, 23 days holidays and season ticket loan. You will also work within a stimulating, responsible and thought-provoking team.
- Curriculum Development
- Project Management
- Programme Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job