A global insurance company with a positive working culture is seeking a Learning and Development Manager who can offer operational support at a strategic level thinking practically about what is currently on offer within L&D and what needs to improve.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with recent and demonstrable HR experience ideally within L&D to work for a collaborative, team focused and hugely motivated HR team. Experience of working within another HR team with a global remit, ideally within insurance, is expected for this role to ensure you can hit the ground running!
This friendly and driven team are seeking a motivated and driven L&D Manager who can spearhead the team and lead on projects which will include internal restructuring within the team, business partnering the back office functions including IT and finance. There will also the scope to deliver management training and assist with strategic change. This is a contract that will suit someone who relishes challenges and wants to contribute to the development of the L&D function.
With an open culture that encourages flexible and autonomous working, the company is rewarded by staff loyalty and commitment.
You responsibilities will include:
- Implementing large scale training where you will be involved the design through to delivering phase. Working with senior stakeholders you will assist with understanding the needs of the business as well as developing training plans ensuring that the provision is tailored focusing on objectives and challenges.
- Advising on L&D issues across the business, working with the Head of Talent to develop new and bespoke training solutions.
- Working with preferred suppliers to deliver bespoke events.
- Supporting with the development and maintenance of the HR database - LMS
- Using appraisal information to anticipate training needs as well as probing current training plans to ensure they meet objectives and learning strategy.
- Supporting the Head of Talent with the overall People Strategy vision.
You are currently working in a hugely logistical, HR role with an international reach who takes great pleasure in multi tasking across several projects at the same time. You would welcome the chance to use your excellent communication skills on a daily basis and want to work within a team that works cohesively and is used to juggling multiple deadlines.