As a top tier, global law firm, our reputable client is seeking an experienced and accomplished Learning and Development Manager to join their UK L&D Team, based from their regional office in Birmingham.
You will be an accomplished and credible Learning and Development Manager, with core expertise in managing the design and delivery of L&D initiatives across a broad platform. Your experience will ideally be within a Legal environment; however, a Professional Services background will be considered.
- Reporting to the Head of L&D, leading a small, dedicated team in the delivery of in-house and external programmes, to drive forward training and development across the organisation, from trainee level through to Partners, alongside all business services professionals.
- Working collaboratively across professional teams, to deliver and enhance the firm’s learning curriculum in alignment with the overall Global Development Strategy.
- Ensure compliance with SRA training, Continuing Competence, Law Society and CPD requirements; providing strategic advice, monitoring and guidance from trainee level, up through all tiers.
- As a point of leadership, manage and oversee a range of in-house projects, programmes and L&D initiatives; making a valuable contribution to the wider Global L&D team.
- Strong key stakeholder engagement, building effective and strategic relationships across Partners, General Counsel and the wider HR Team.
- Proven experience of delivering L&D initiatives, with the operational experience of working within a professional law firm, either as a lawyer/ legal adviser, project manager, instructional designer, coach, or as an L&D expert in a Professional Services firm.
- Legal Qualification (Law Degree or Post Grad Diploma) and/or a Learning and Development, Organisational Development or CIPD qualification desired.
- Structured and consistent, with the ability to prioritise plans and respond to business needs.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder skills, with the ability work collaboratively across teams in the UK and across the wider global organisation.
- High standards, strong attention to detail and a commitment to deliver against a UK and Global framework.
- Happy to travel to London and other offices on occasions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global and forward-thinking firm and take your career to the next level. With a strong commitment to their staff across the Globe, our client represents a truly supportive employer whose goal is to embed flexibility across their business. There are therefore opportunities to discuss further the opportunity to work in an agile way.
Oyster Search & Selection Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency and advertising this vacancy on behalf of a client. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, however, on occasions, due to the volume of responses we receive we are not always able to respond. If we have not contacted you within 3 days, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not have been retained.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Law Firm
- Professional Development
- Professional Services
- Learning Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'