This role is responsible for the leadership and management of the CFL Learning and Development Unit. This Unit aims to contribute to the achieving of positive outcomes for children through the exercise of the following core responsibilities:
- The continuous development of professional social work practice, and social work management practice.
- The learning and development responsibilities of the Croydon Safeguarding Children Board.
- The making of productive connections between the range of learning and development activity taking place across the CFL.
- The planning, co-ordinating and commissioning of joint learning and development initiatives across the children and families partnership.
- Contributing to the development of a systematic loop between quality assurance and practice development.
- The introduction of evidence-based learning models and involvement of children and families as contributors to learning.
- The evaluation of the impact of learning and development initiatives on practice.
- Developing revenue streams by for example; providing safeguarding training across LBC and the wider partnership
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .
We offer £250 for any successful referrals sent to us.
- Learning and Development Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job