Our client is currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and energetic individual who has a passion for employee development. Do you have experience in turning mandatory training into fun and engaging sessions within the Health & Social Care sector? Are you a trainer that wants to join a collaborative team to deliver some of their current portfolio of courses? You will also work closely with their amazing Children’s and Adult Service Managers to identify their team’s development needs and help them to achieve their priorities. Thus is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Social Care Trainer to Join our clients’ Learning and Development department!
Delivering training which is engaging, informative and fun within the Health & Social Care sector
- This role will be required to split their training between their adult and children’s service provision as required and work across all locations
- Responsible for successfully delivering a selection of mandatory and non-mandatory training courses which includes but is not limited to; basic autism awareness, safeguarding (level 1), personal boundaries, The Care Act, moving & positioning children and adults and epilepsy
- Work collaboratively with the L&D Lead Adviser and Trainer who are based in Berkshire, but whom works across all services; to ensure that there is a consistent and up to date approach to training delivery across all locations.
- Ensure all evaluation of the courses are received and all approved recommendations implemented
- Feed in any evidence/suggestions to upgrade and enhance the courses they deliver
- PTLLS or equivalent and a level 2/3 in Health & Social Care
- The opportunity to work for a leading UK charity
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- 1pm finish on a Friday
- A challenging and varied role
- A supportive team
- Additional leave during Jewish festivals
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
Our client is a disability confident employer. This means they are committed to employing people with disabilities.
Patron: Her Majesty The Queen, Registered Charity No: 1059050.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'