Do you love the idea of developing a companies L&D programmes?
Are you confident with “train the trainer”?
Can you be the “go to” person when it comes to anything L&D related?... If so I have the job for you!
My client is looking for an learning and development facilitator to join their rapidly growing organisation, based in Liverpool. This role offers a salary of £33,000 with a car allowance included.
• Design and develop and deliver new programmes.
• Provide advice, support and mentoring to the in-house trainers.
• Analyse training requirements.
• Observe behaviours and practices to develop tailored training programmes to address specific needs.
• Qualification in education & training.
• Understanding of the care sector industry.
• Coaching and mentoring experience at manager level.
• Training experience within a healthcare environment.
• Experience working within a highly-compliant led organisation.
My client is looking for someone to start ASAP but is happy to wait a notice period for the right person. If this role interests you please do not hesitate to contact me/apply.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job