Learning and Development Facilitator/Learning and Development Advisor/L&D
Do you want to join an organisation within the public sector as a Learning and Development Facilitator, influencing their learning strategy and deliver excellent training?
As a Learning and Development Facilitator, you will work within a large HR team to provide employees with a wide and diverse range of L&D interventions in a wealth of subjects to create a blended approach to learning.
Liaising on a regular basis with regional leaders and the wider community to ensure learning and development interactions are relevant and tailored to local needs, you will support the needs of management and fellow facilitators.
Responsibilities of a Learning and Development Facilitator:
- Support the end-to-end learning and development cycle including learning needs analysis and provide advice and guidance on appropriate learning & development interventions.
- Use Learning and Development Management Information to analyse trends and target learning interventions appropriately to ensure there are enough courses to promote 100% compliance with Mandatory subjects.
- Support the deployment of a range of e-learning and digital content via the new Learning Management System.
- Develop particular specialisms and take a lead role on these for the wider organisation, ensuring a consistent approach across all regions.
- Work as part of the wider team to implement a range of projects to support the development of colleagues across the organisation.
Who are they?
A national care charity which provides care and support to thousands of people across the country. Committed to ensuring that the people that use their services, they are supported by confident, competent and skilled staff who are dedicated to providing outstanding care and support.
- Flexible working hours.
- Discount schemes, MediCash, BUPA plans and more.
- Supportive and friendly environment.
What are they looking for?
- Health and Social Care NVQ Level 3.
- Experience within the healthcare sector.
- Full UK driving licence with access to own transport.