Learning and Development Digital Trainer
We are looking to recruit an L&D Digital Trainer for our client, who manages a number of residential and home care services in the London and South East geographical areas. The role is based in Hendon, North West London.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working as an L&D Digital Trainer. You will be required to: -
- Conduct learning needs analysis
- Identify appropriate learning interventions
- Design Training courses
- Deliver training e-learning and IT skills, including blog postings and trainer scripts
- E Learning experience
- Knowledge of Office 365, Windows 10 and SharePoint
- Database experience
- Previously worked in the third sector, Charity/Social Care or Healthcare
- A CIPD qualification or relevant training qualification
In reward for your hard work: -
- 30 days annual leave, plus the bank holiday
- Dental and Medical Health plans
- Sick Pay
- Mileage/travel paid for visits to services
As well as training delivery, you will be required to work with the managers of each service on identifying training/learning needs for their staff and the decide which IT/Digital training technique, concept and learning tools are best used in each situation.
As well as some training delivery, you will also be expected to manage the administration of the L&D process, including taking bookings and keeping manual and systems records for reporting purposes, so that training and development can be evaluated for tracking, planning and audit purposes.
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role, please do not hesitate in calling us. Otherwise, please apply for this vacancy now, by attaching your cv to this advert.
The successful candidate will be eligible to full pre-employment checks, including an enhanced DBS.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Consultancy, working on behalf of the recruiting company.
- Social Care
- Third Sector
- Digital Trainer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job