Here at MJQuinn an exciting new opportunity has arose for the position of 'Learning and Development Coordinator' to join our growing Peoples Services team! This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has a desire to make their stamp within the L&D department. You will be working Monday - Friday 9am - 5pmno weekends and no late nights!
MJQuinn is an established national organisation, with contracts covering the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland. We have over 1500 workers delivering our services, operating from our offices in Liverpool.
At MJQuinn we believe in creating great connections, with our customers, our people and our world. We trust in our team and have a workforce skilled to meet the needs of a 21st Century Communications Network.
Your responsibilities will range from maintaining to implementing a structured learning and development framework that is aligned with the needs of the business
Your role will also include:
- Assisting with the coordination of all apprenticeship programmes and work experience
- Provide support in creating staff development programmes focusing on talent management, performance management and succession planning
- Identifies learning needs for individuals and senior management teams
- Designs and maintains training programmes based on specific role requirements
- Support with training materials and new organisational development initiatives
- Improves L&D processes to ensure all training is delivered consistently and effectively
- Provide advice and support on Learning and Development issues
- Experience working within a Learning and Development environment
- Confident in Microsoft packages such as Excel
- Experience working within a coordinator position
If you feel your current skill set would be suited to this position then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'