My client, a leading international law firm based in central London, has an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Advisor to coordinate all Learning & Development activities across the London office.
The Learning and Development Coordinator will provide high-level administrative support in the implementation of strategy, initiatives and programmes.
The key duties will include:
- Working closely with the team to ensure flawless coordination of all training programmes.
- Providing event support for training as required - including room bookings, setting up rooms and meeting & greeting participants.
- Supporting the team with off-site events such as Development Centres & Assessment Centres.
- Ensuring the LMS is up-to-date and all administration is completed professionally and efficiently
- Promoting L&D technology across all offices.
- Supporting the wider team and taking an active involvement in meetings and projects where required.
The Learning & Development Coordinator will be a have a keen interest for coordinating L&D activities, with experience preferably within a law firm or professional services environment. You should be driven, pro-active and confident to manage a busy workload, maintaining a positive attitude at all times. Excellent interpersonal skills are required to form strong working relationships across the practice and externally. A professional outlook, attitude and appearance will be expected in this role.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising thisvacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'