Learning and Development Coordinator
Temporary 3 months
Page Personnel are currently assisting a leading Housing Association with the appointment of a temporary Learning and Development Coordinator.
Reporting to the L&D Manager, this role will involve:
- Plan the regional workshop requirements and produce an annual learning schedule
- Empower colleagues and managers to take responsibility for their own learning by using the learning tools
- Deliver induction days
- Produce accurate management information regarding training
- Respond to enquiries
- Set up new suppliers
- Provide support to the L&D team to facilitate the delivery of specific programmes
- Advise managers regarding processes surrounding external training
Ideal candidates will have a proven background in a similar role.
Excellent package available
- Learning and Development Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job