The new Learning and Development Coordinator will be responsible for the entire end-to-end coordination and administration of training within the Financial Products Knowledge Group.
They sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest super sell side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - they're an integral part of the financial markets work-flow in every corner of the world. They provide their users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Terminal subscribers.
The Financial Products Knowledge Group is responsible for building and delivering thoughtful training programs that support the execution of the Company's strategy across the business.
The successful candidate for the Learning & Development Coordinator position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Coordinating training engagement plans
- Managing training rosters
- Training material distribution
- Managing pre-training process operations with event planner
- Creating and maintaining consistency of internal offerings in the LMS
- Building strong expertise with Cornerstone and other learning software
- Managing 3rd party vendor relationships
- Maintaining the global training calendar
- Booking and managing training room requests
- Reviewing reports on training activity
- Taking frequent ad-hoc requests that occur which require flexibility, speed and a 'get-it-done' attitude
- Building strong relationships with various members of the team and other departments
The successful candidate for the Learning & Development Coordinator position should have:
- Recent and proven experience in a similar Learning & Development capacity within Financial Services
- A strong academic record including a degree
- Experience using Cornerstone (LMS) would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong Excel skills
Competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job