£24,000 - £28,500 pro rata
Our client, an independent, successful care provider who offer excellent care services to individuals with medical conditions are currently looking to recruit an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator to join their HR team on a 3-month fixed term contract initially. There is potential, depending on business needs, of a permanent position.
Interested? please read on…
Working closely with the L&D Manager you will assist with the planning, organisation and delivery of the company’s internal and external training to all staff. Liaising with Service Managers, Head Office Managers, Directors and the L&D Manager in identifying and meeting training gaps and organisational needs.
The nitty gritty…
You will be responsible for the full L&D process to include:
- Maintenance of employee training records
- Booking training venues as required
- Maintain all training materials and records
- Produce monthly training reports
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programmes
- Organise any specific individual or group training identified
- Development and implementation of all in-house training
- Order and administer the issue of the Care Certificate Workbooks for all new starters
- Co-ordinate all Diploma programmes and related courses
- Co-ordinate the successful completion of all qualification programmes
- Book delegates on appropriate external training and ensure all required paperwork is completed and stored correctly
The successful candidate will hold previous experience of working within a similar role assisting with HR and L&D requirements. What skills and experience are required to be successful in this position?
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; Minimum Level 2 in Literacy and Level 1 in Numeracy/Application of Number
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills
- Excellent IT skills i.e. Microsoft office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Full driving licence
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) for e-learning
- Ability to build e-learning courses using the Articulate e-learning authoring tool
- Familiar with working on a complex database
- Previous HR and/or recruitment experience
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'