Learning and Development Consultant
Up to £28,000 per year dependenton experience
Monday - Friday 8.30 am - 5 pm
How do we keep our family feel during these challenging times?
- Live Instagram Q&As with the CEO and staff from all areas of the business
- Monthly Buzz Awards celebrating success across the business
- Social events planned by you and the Love Social Committee team
- Daily business updates
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development professional who can demonstrate their coaching ability and knowledge of the sales process and techniques to join an expanding and dynamic SME based in Bolton, but actively encouraging and growing its remote working capability.
The L&D Consultant will be the "expert support" that our Teammates may need to help them to deliver results to the maximum of their ability. Working with a wide variety of performance levels you will be expected to be positive and show a can-do attitude at all times, demonstrating your wide skillset to support and develop our teammates. You will also be required to ensure that all the support and coaching you deliver is of a high standard and adheres to our compliance frameworks with a constant eye on ROI for all your activity.
Working specifically within our Superhub Lead Generation Team, you will be able to demonstrate experience of coaching and developing individuals who undertake "warm" outbound calling across a variety of sales channels. You will use your outbound dialling expertise to support TeamMates to increase lead conversion, but also support with the cross skilling of teams onto all of our products and data.
Main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Identify, develop and deliver coaching and training support for Teammates within our Superhub Team, but also supporting across the wider business where required.
- To provide developmental feedback to colleagues to aid their achievement of all targets and KPI’s
- Improve performance by bridging top and bottom quartile agent performance
- Working alongside the L&D team and operational areas to ensure all new team members embed and build on all induction learning
- Assist with the design and delivery of in-house training solutions
- Provide developmental feedback to Teammates to help them develop in sales and customer /consumer service skills
- Build positive relationships through effective communication with colleagues and managers enabling progress to be measured in a fair and consistent manner.
- Be a constant source of support and coaching across the business
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge in specific areas of responsibility and ensure relevant departments are up skilled accordingly
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by keeping abreast of current sales and development techniques and trends
- Experience of Call Centre environment,
- Experience of delivering training and coaching within an outbound dialling environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Results focused and performance driven
- Ability to execute with pace and purpose
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient and assertive
- Team player
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in a Telco/Water/Energy environment would be desirable
Working at Love has it perks! Take a look at some of our benefits…
- Access to Love Loyalty Club and exclusive shares
- Healthcare package
- Competitive Holiday entitlement
- Employee discount scheme
- Exciting social events including themed celebrations and parties, charity functions and conferences
- Sociable working hours
- Fantastic progression opportunity with clear succession planning and the opportunity to complete qualifications
- An experienced and committed Learning and Development team providing a warm welcome, training and on-going coaching
- Regular incentives and rewards including the monthly Buzz Awards recognising best newcomers, top performers and service heroes
- A secure future through our Pension plan
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £300 in vouchers!
- Branded Clothing
If you are ready to pursue the road to adventure, grow with a successful, award winning energy consultancy, and work in a role you are destined to LOVE, don’t hold back! Get in touch!
* We are an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Should you require any additional support during the recruitment process due to a disability, please contact us so we can assist you.
If you haven’t received a phone call or an invitation to interview after two to three weeks, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'