Learning and Development Consultant
Awarded Awesome Place to Work 2018!
Rated 2nd in Glassdoor's highest rated companies for work-life balance in 2018!
LOVE energy = the UK’s most trusted Energy Comparison Retailer and the highest rated on Glassdoor in Bolton with 4.8/5 across 215 reviews from our staff!
As an award-winning consultancy we are absolutely committed to providing our staff with the best training and development. We are on the lookout for a Learning and Development Consultant who can demonstrate their passion for Learning and Development/L&D, their ability to deliver motivational and inspirational training and coaching, and their experience of getting the best out of people.
Learning and Development Consultant duties include:
- As the Learning and Development Consultant You will be responsible for providing induction training and ongoing coaching across various parts of the business
- Completing Training Needs Analysis’ (TNAs) and taking appropriate actions
- Designing and delivering material inline with the appropriate methodologies (Kolb, ADDIE, 70:20:10)
- Building ROI into everyday BAU with a top down view (Kirkpatrick)
- Maintain material inline with process and compliance updates and ensure updates are communicated effectively
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by keeping abreast of current sales and service development techniques and trends
Learning and Development Consultant Experience/skills required:
- You will need to have experience from working within a Sales Coach, Learning & Development (L&D), Sales trainer role and have an engaging delivery style
- Proactive approach with the ability to maintain excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Resilient and assertive with the ability to prioritise workloads and adapt to business needs
- Takes the initiative and works well with other teams
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to understand operational functions and requirements
Working at Love has its perks! Take a look at some of our benefits…
- Access to Love Loyalty Club and exclusive shares
- Free parking!
- State of the art Breakout facility- The Love Shack- delivering food, fun, games, social events, and parties!
- Competitive Holiday entitlement
- Employee discount scheme
- Exciting social events including themed celebrations and parties, charity functions and conferences
- Sociable working hours (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm)
- Fantastic progression opportunity with clear succession planning and the opportunity to complete qualifications
- An experienced and committed Learning and Development team providing a warm welcome, training and on-going coaching
- Regular incentives and rewards including the monthly Buzz Awards recognising best newcomers, top performers and service heroes
- A secure future through our Pension plan
- Free fruit delivered twice a week
- On-site gym and free group personal training sessions
- Refer a Friend Scheme rewarding up to £300 in vouchers!
- Branded Clothing
If you are ready to pursue the road to adventure, grow with a successful, award winning energy consultancy, and work in a role you're destined to LOVE, don’t hold back! Get in touch!
Also... head over to our Careers page and Facebook page to get a snapshot of our awesome culture and take a sneak peek at what we have been getting up to!
If you haven’t received a phone call or an invitation to interview after two to three weeks, unfortunately you haven’t been successful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'