Link Asset Services, part of the Link Group, currently has an exciting opportunity available for a Learning and Development Consultant to join our growing organisation.
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
As Learning and Development (L&D) Consultant within our national HR team you will be based in our Leeds office. Working closely with a national team of twelve L&D colleagues, you will lead a portfolio of learning programmes encompassing both management development and technical training for our Fund Solutions and Market Services areas of the business.
Reporting to our Head of L&D, also based in Leeds, you will have autonomy to innovate when you design, deliver and evaluate training, bringing different learning tools, techniques and ideas to the role. You will carry out learning needs analysis and define clear learning outcomes for all work, to ensure learning interventions meet both business and individual needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an L&D specialist to make a difference to a growing business, to be part of a passionate and supportive team, and to develop their capability by cross-skilling in both technical and management development.
- Carry out learning needs analysis to validate business needs and identify root cause issues
- Design and deliver technical training incorporating system and process elements
- Standardise on-the-job training guides and individual learning plans for specific roles
- Design and deliver personal effectiveness and management development training
- Provide development feedback to individuals supported by specific examples
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Learning & Development, HR Business Partners and Learning & Development Consultants on the team
- Training cycle:
o Training needs analysis
o Design methods
o Delivery techniques
o Evaluation methods
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Confident and effective at managing group dynamics in the training room.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creative thinker
- MS Office:
- Experience within a similar role in a Financial or Professional Services organisation
- A CIPD qualification or other relevant professional qualification.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job