Link Asset Services, part of the Link Group, currently has an exciting 12 month fixed term contract opportunity available for a Learning and Development Consultant to join our growing organisation.
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
About the role
As Learning and Development (L&D) Consultant within our national HR team you will be based in our Leeds office. Working closely with a national team of twelve L&D colleagues, you will support a portfolio of learning programmes encompassing both management development and technical training for our Fund Solutions and Market Services areas of the business.
Reporting to our Head of L&D, also based in Leeds, you will support a portfolio of learning programmes encompassing both management development and technical training. We’ll encourage you to be innovative when you are designing, delivering and evaluating training, bringing different learning tools, techniques and ideas to the role. You will carry out learning needs analysis and define clear learning outcomes for all work, to ensure learning interventions meet both business and individual needs.
Another aspect of your role will be to support the Head of L&D in researching and horizon scanning for trends across the market place. You will run focus groups and help to develop business proposals in consultation with the Head of L&D to support our strategic aims.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an L&D professional to make a difference to a growing business, to be part of a passionate and supportive team, and to develop their capability by cross-skilling in both technical and management development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carry out learning needs analysis to validate business needs and identify root cause issues
- Design and deliver technical training incorporating system and process elements
- Standardise on-the-job training guides and individual learning plans for specific roles
- Design and deliver personal effectiveness and management development training
- Provide development feedback to individuals supported by specific examples
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Learning & Development, HR Business Partners and Learning & Development Consultants on the team
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
Qualifications and skills
- Training cycle:
o Research methodology
o Excellent written and verbal communication
o Understanding of HR & LD models/initiatives
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Confident and effective at managing group dynamics in the training room
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Microsoft Office:
- Experience within a similar role in a Financial or Professional Services organisation
- A CIPD qualification or other relevant professional qualification