Learning and Development Coach and Trainer
Location: Office-based role in Stokenchurch, nr High Wycombe
Salary: Substantial basic & OTE plus private healthcare insurance and pension scheme
Contract: Full time, Permanent
- Do you live within a 1-hour commute of Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire?
- Are you interested in utilising new and exciting ways to engage with people?
- Are you someone who is looking to move onto the next level in their L&D career?
- If you are an L&D Co-ordinator, a Coach, trainer, or People Manager who enjoys improving the performance of others, then this role may be for you.
The Role - Learning and Development Coach and Trainer
You will be responsible for driving a number of KPIs through the upskilling and performance improvement of relevant individuals in the network. The role will primarily involve the delivery of one to one coaching and innovative training to dealer staff via the latest web-based training portal technology (I-Coach).
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- 1-2-1 dealer network coaching
- Regularly analyse the needs of programmes you are working with to identify areas that may require programme or retailer wide training
- Training content creation that moves performance forward for programmes or retailer networks
- Training webinar delivery and administration
- Marketing of the training as required to the client network
- Administration of programme systems and reports to ensure a full understanding of the programme at all levels from the whole network down to individual retailer performance levels
- To provide all data and information required by the programmes within strict deadlines
- To manage programme projects as required, working with the team to deliver improvements to programme results
- Manage your time effectively to be able to deliver programme activity as set out by programme requirements in an organised and efficient manner
- To work independently, proactively and as part of a team to improve overall I-Coach team performance
- Communicate effectively with the team, clients and management team, flexing the approach to differing personality types as required
- Flex to the needs of the business - such as attending offsite meetings, deliver sessions to suit the needs and times best suited for client, visit retailers with physical visits when required
- Keep up to date with all the digital tools used in the team and by the client that are relevant to the programmes being delivered
- To professionally and effectively represent the Client and DEKRA Automotive at all times
- To maintain personal awareness of the Client and DEKRA Automotive’s quality policies and procedures, and to comply with the general and departmental procedures at all times
Building professional working relationships with coachees and clients:
- Ensure fully engaged with the client management teams in relation to I-Coach and/or training needs
- Keeping programme leader aware of all issues and actions relating to your area
- To work closely with programme team to ensure maximisation of retailer performance and to identify any short, medium- or long-term issues
- To maintain excellent relationships with all the relevant retailer network personnel. To communicate with these in accordance with guidelines given by the Programme Leader
- To communicate regularly with the Client and Programme Leader
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidates will possess a passion for helping others improve their performance. You will possess excellent communication skills, both face-to-face and over the telephone. You will need to be engaging, with the ability to inspire others to achieve results and encourage sustainable behavioural change.
We are passionate about developing enthusiastic people who are eager to learn and move forward within the learning and development environment. Therefore, if you have the had experience in any of the following then we would like to hear from you:
- Utilising and driving key performance indicators through others
- Developing and delivering engaging and purposeful coaching and training
- Managing, mentoring and coaching people in a sales environment
- Working with GROW and SMART to coach individual performance
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'