A great opportunity for a Learning and Development Business Partner to join a Charity based in East London for a 12 month fixed-term-contract.
A Charity based in East London
The successful Learning and Development Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing and delivering the Learning and Development business plans
- Coaching and engaging with key stakeholders
- Running and organising various different training sessions for the whole business
The successful Learning and Development Business Partner will have:
- Previous experience designing and implementing Learning and Development strategies
- Previously delivered Investors in People or a similar quality standard
- Passionate about Learning and Development and engaging with staff at all levels
The candidate can expect to join a great Charity based in East London on a 12 month fixed-term-contract, paying between £37-39000.