Learning & Development Business Partner- Cardiff
We're currently hiring a Learning & Development Business Partner to join us in our busy and vibrant centre located in the heart of the Cardiff city close to the Principality Stadium.
You will be rewarded with competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and a wide range of employee discounts….There couldn't be a better time to come and join us.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Delivery Manager within the Operational Support Team you will be responsible for the implementation of the training strategy. This includes oversight of training plans, developing your team of trainers and partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure smooth running of the department. You will maximize efficiencies through the development and delivery of creative and tenacious learning delivery solutions.
As a Learning and Development Business Partner what will you be doing?
- Coach and develop your team of trainers to be best in class for delivery and learning excellence
- Monitor and report on site training activity to our client, operational stakeholders, highlighting successes and areas of challenge with a recommended course of action
- Identify revenue generating opportunities through continual improvement of training materials through identifying gaps and trends
- Effectively structuring client meetings and providing reports to demonstrate accreditation standards are met
- Monitor and report on site training activity to our client, Operational Stakeholders, highlighting successes and areas of concern with a proposed course of action
- Coach, observe and develop your team of Business Trainers to improve their performance and delivery standard
As a Learning and Development Business Partner what will you need to succeed?
- Extensive experience in managing a team across multiple locations
- Knowledge of the full training cycle
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative, and delegate decision making where appropriate
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, child care vouchers and a wide range of employee discounts at high street stores. You'll experience an exciting and fast paced environment, within a digital and innovative organisation.