This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
- Performance Detective; Partner with senior managers across the business to offer information, advice and guidance on all learning and development matters.
- Working alongside HR business partners in a performance consulting capacity; conduct business analysis on critical business problems and core processes.
- Conduct performance and root cause analysis; Provide information, advice and guidance to senior managers to identify key performance barriers.
- Performance Architect; Lead the development of a culture of learning and continuous improvement throughout the business.
- Role model and share best practice within the L&D team in order to drive continuous improvement and the development of the business as a learning organisation.
- Help build the organisation mind set in understanding and valuing all the ways that people learn at work (70:20:10).
- Champion and implement initiatives in line with 70:20:10 philosophy, creating and nurturing communities of practice and driving social learning into the workplace.
- Foster Independent continuous learning by helping individuals take responsibility for their own continuous professional learning and development.
- Performance Game Changer; continuously collaborate with stakeholders and their teams to achieve continuous improvement and implement solutions.
- Make connections and co-create the right conditions for performance improvement
- Support line management in collaboration with other groups, departments/key individuals.
- Performance Tracker; collaborate with key stakeholders in the organisation, use stakeholder- generated KPIs to measure progress, financial benefits and increased value -
- Ensure measures are in place that demonstrate we are building capability
- That our customers are satisfied
- That our programs are delivering results
- Are our internal processes and procedures operating effectively
- We are identifying risks and issues and making recommendations for change or improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job