Learning & Development Advisor - Full time
£25-30k plus Bonus and Benefits
Flexibility to work from home, requirement to be in Bicester office on Mondays, some national travel required
Are you an ambitious L&D Advisor who wants the opportunity to learn and progress at pace?
Are you interested in designing and delivering innovative and tailored L&D solutions?
Are you a focused, organised and adaptable team player, with a good eye for detail and a passion for delivering high quality output?
Stratton HR was established in 2002 to provide organisational development, talent management and HR support services to growing businesses. Experiencing year on year growth, we continue to onboard new clients and develop our HR Support service offering. As a result, we are looking to recruit a talented L&D Advisor to join our growing L&D team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, service-oriented L&D Advisor, who genuinely enjoys variety and challenge. You will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and commercial environment. You will predominantly be supporting our Senior L&D Consultant with the design and delivery of creative development programmes that enhance performance and drive employee engagement. You will also have the opportunity to support the wider HR team with generalist HR activities and projects, providing exposure to the full HR function.
Our clients work across multiple sectors and they all have one thing in common, the aim to scale; our job is to support them in achieving this. We absolutely love what we do and we’re looking for someone equally as enthusiastic about all things people development! So, if you’d like to be part of a fun, collaborative team, with access to varying HR expertise, as well as having the opportunity to work with businesses across multiple sectors to help you further your career - please get in touch!
- Experience in an L&D Officer or Advisor role, supporting L&D functions with training administration
- Good stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships and adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, with drive and enthusiasm - keen to progress L&D career
- Ability to handle pressure and enjoy a fast-paced culture
- Team player, who is confident to work independently when required
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good project management, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Solutions-focussed and creative problem solver - ability to think 'outside the box’
- Flexibility to travel when required as clients are based all over the UK
- High levels of openness and conscientiousness
- Must be able to drive and have own car
Desirable (one or more of the following would be great, but none are essential)
- Experience using a Learning Management System
- Experience designing and delivering commercially focused training solutions
- Occupational or Organisational Psychology Masters degree
- A CIPD L&D qualification, or equivalent
- A TAP (Training Foundation) qualification, or equivalent
- A coaching qualification
- Level A & B psychometric qualified
- Trained to interpret and deliver BPS accredited psychometric(s)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'