Reed HR have a great opportunity that has just come up for our client in the West Kent area!
Seeking a Learning and Development Advisor, this is a 1 year FTC for a fresh thinking L&D professional to join their team where you will be directly involved in the delivery of learning and organisational development for our client’s workforce.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing the e-learning system
- Developing and delivering new initiatives and online materials that in line with the business’s training needs.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and designing training programmes to meet the needs of the overall workforce
- Regularly undertake evaluations, audits and assessments to improve learning across the business
The ideal candidate will –
- Have 1+ years experience delivering training solutions in an L&D capacity
- Have strong knowledge of the E-Learning system
- Have excellent written/verbal skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
This is a full time role paying up to £30,000 p/a (part time working, 4 days a week would also be considered)
If you are interested, please apply today – this requires an immediate start!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'