An exciting Learning and Development Advisor
Based in Croydon
The client is a global consultancy business providing support with engineering services
The Learning and Development Advisor will be responsible for:-
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs
- Develop and manage third party relationships
- Being a focal point for the content of the LMS system
- Manage the in-house graduate training scheme
- Manage the apprentice scheme
- Develop training budget
- Develop recruitment plans
- Screen CVs and manage the recruitment process from end to end
- Assist with ad-hoc HR queries
The Learning and Development Advisor will have the proven ability to support various business units, with knowledge of working within a similar L&D role.
"Can do" attitude and the ability to work in a team is essential.
There is no parking on site
Competitive salary and benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'