Reed Business Support is looking to recruit an experienced Learning and Development Advisor to support their internal departments from start to finish.
To perform in the role effectively you will be expected to deliver engaging training face-to-face or digitally in various locations in the UK along with creating and delivering online training from existing and also developing and creating new training materials.
The head office base for this role will be in Nelson but travel to Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, London, Birmingham and Nottingham there will be flexible working and the opportunity to work from home too.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Build key stakeholder relations within the assigned departments
- Design and implementation of training sessions both face to face and online
- Co-ordinate the administration of arranging training
- Ensure the LMS system is kept up to date
- Evaluate training and make amendments based on feedback
- Comply with all business policy and procedures.
- Experience in face to face delivery of inspirational training
- Able to build relationships with stakeholders in the business
- Effective relationship builder at all levels of the business.
- A forward, can-do attitude
- An innovative thinker
- Being proactive is the norm
- Target driven
What are the benefits of working for our client?
Our client staff work hard to deliver for their customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working for my client is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all staff to make working with them enjoyable.
The ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits they offer…
- Salary £25k per annum plus company car or £3,600 car allowance (per annum)
- 25 days holidays, plus 8 bank holidays, and the option to purchase up to 13 days more per annum!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of their products
The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday 37.5 hours flexible between 8:30am and 5:30pm with the options on occasion of working from home and will include a laptop and mobile phone too!
To apply for this fantastic role please submit your up to date CV or call Victoria on for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'