Our client, who provides law enforcement and security for nuclear sites across the UK, are currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Advisor on a permanent basis.
37.5 Hours a week
Generous pension scheme
The scope of the role will be advising, designing, developing and delivering digital learning content for use in all and specialist learning programmes and which support the wider digital learning function.
The duties of the role will be:
- Maintain knowledge of instructional design, implementing new technologies and design principles to keep content dynamic and engaging.
- Work in collaboration to source, edit, enhance and manipulate images and videos using professional editing software such as Adobe Captivate, Photoshop and Premiere Pro with high speed of operation and accuracy.
- Liaise with Firearms Training Unit (FTU) Business Support to and maintain completion records and deliver 100% accuracy of training records to ensure we meet deployment targets.
- Enable learning opportunities through presentations in the form of eLearning, Videos, PowerPoints, audio recordings and other blended learning solutions being made available to the wider force.
- Offer first line support and advice to users to maximise on completion rates and user satisfaction.
- Support the Quality Assurance/Compliance function in the identification of ever more efficient feedback and evaluation processes.
- To play a key role in the development of a Digital Learning Vision and Strategy for the constabulary that contributes to the overall Strategic Threat and Risk Assessment (STRA) process
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge of multi-media production applications (eLearning authoring tools, design and video production).
- Experience of working with a Learning Management System (College of Policing ‘College Learn’ (formerly NCALT MLE).
- Hold a recognised qualification in training design and/or delivery.
- Evidence of innovative instructional design experience.
- Ability to manipulate and create images to enhance e-learning packages/videos.
- Practical Knowledge of non-linear editing and experience with a professional level editing tool.
- Competent use of standard Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Photoshop/Premiere Pro/Captivate
- Working Knowledge of Adobe software.
- Assist and advise training staff on the creation, storage and use of re-useable electronic learning objects and digital media assets.
For further information please contact Rhianna McDonald at Reed Human Resources Reading.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'