This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful, established and well-known retail business as a Learning and Development Advisor. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your passion for developing and growing talent to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key purpose of this role is to provide a highly effective and efficient Learning and Development service through the successful design and delivery of training and development throughout the business.
As the Learning and Development Advisor, the role will include;
- Producing quality learning materials, including designing and delivering courses, coaching and online learning.
- Delivering training to groups of 10-20 delegates at any one time.
- Sourcing and evaluating external learning providers.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of an effective induction programme for all new recruits.
- To deliver Management Development Programmes and workshops.
- Constantly review learning and development activity to ensure its relevance, up-to-date and providing a return on investment.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar role, with a passion for learning and development, and growing talent within a business. You’ll be a team player and a strong communicator who is able to develop successful business relationships and will thrive working in an exciting and fast-paced environment. It’s vital that you will be well organised and be PC literate.