Your new company
This Company is one of the UK's leading independent providers of discretionary asset/wealth management. They offer award-winning personalised wealth management services that meet the varied needs of over 100,000 account holders, including individuals, charities, and pension funds.
Your new role
* Design, schedule and deliver effective 70:20:10 learning approaches tailored to a variety of learner groups across all levels; both client-facing and non-client facing
* Undertake analysis and evaluation of existing approaches to ensure materials, content and delivery methods maintain their relevance.
* Lead on talent development areas that may include Management & Leadership and Apprenticeships.
* Develop & deliver learning needs analyses, solutions and evaluation methods to agreed standards for new and existing learning events.
* Work collaboratively with team members and in partnership with wider business stakeholders to ensure L&D interventions achieve required outcomes.
* Utilisation of our LMS system in ways that target and meet different learning types, demands and needs.
* Support where required in the design and delivery of processes and FCA regulatory learning.
* Lead and deliver coaching and mentoring assignments
* Support and deliver London-based monthly Induction activities as required.
* Undertake regular CPD to maintain and update L&D skills and knowledge relevant to our sector.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you will require experience as an L&D consultant in the financial or professional services sector with knowledge of the London market. Based in London, this role will require occasional travel to other sites.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.