Learning and Development Adminstrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Administrator to join the Avenues team at our Head Office in Sidcup
In this role you will provide administrative support to the L&D Team both within Head Office and across the group.
This will include being able to;
- Provide administrative support for training course activities in line with current policy, procedures and processes, to include:- course bookings and cancellations; setting up of courses; telephone support, maintaining databases etc
- To liaise with internal and external training providers and training venues to ensure that requirements are met, and that training venues are prepared and equipped as required by the trainers
- To support the delivery of E.Learning, and to monitor progress of learners and to act as an advisor and systems expert to employees regarding E.Learning programmes and activities
- Assist with general administration within the department
- To actively respond to emerging learning and development requirements to meet organisational needs
- Provide reception cover as appropriate
- Work and behave in a way that demonstrates and supports the organisations values
- Complete and maintain up to date and accurate records
- Keep up to date with all relevant information relating to my job role
- Take ownership of my own personal development and the quality of my work
What knowledge and experience should you have?
- Experience of IT systems and data bases
- Experience in working in an administrative role
- Ability to organise meetings, events and training courses
What skills and abilities will you need?
- Numeracy and literacy
- Administrative Support
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'