This role requires very strong personal organisational skills in order to manage the development requirements in multiple locations. It would also require strong interpersonal skills to deal with staff at all levels and in these locations.
Development administrator responsibilities include:
• Assisting with Apprenticeship registration
• Assisting with overseeing the registration of professional qualification exams and internal skills courses.
• Monitoring of institute records and ensuring the trainees are keeping them up to date
• Communication and monitoring of development pathways
• Takes receipt of invoices, checking invoice details and processing for payment
• Communicating invoice errors / resolving inconsistencies
Communications and other general tasks:
• Point of contact for queries from staff and trainees, service lines and tuitions providers and other
• Management of Professional Development and Qualifications inbox
• Management of development bookings and recording details on deployment systems (when necessary)
• Scheduling training courses including booking rooms and sending out invites/joining instructions.
• Monitoring of study leave usage
• Monitoring course registrations
• Monitoring of exam performance i.e. number of exam fails
• Administer payment of invoices
• Update internal communication tools
Upon successful completion of the probation period, we are happy to support you through one of the below Level 3 Apprenticeships:
• Level 3 Business Administration
• Level 3 Learning and Development Practitioner
• Communicates verbally in a clear logical manner
• Effective written communication
• Good IT skills, experience of using Excel is important
• Professional approach to work and clients
• Confident and personable approach when dealing with stakeholders
• Reacts flexibly and professionally to change
• Identifies and communicates a creative approach to dealing with issues
• Able to carry out basic organised research
• Delivers work to deadlines and keeps relevant parties involved and informed
• Can demonstrate an organised and thorough approach to your own work
• Develops constructive relationships with others
• Demonstrates a desire to develop
• Maximises personal contribution to Mazars
• Builds business knowledge
• Strong administration skills
• Willingness to learn
• Minimum 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) grades A-C required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'