Learning and Assessment Administrator
We are the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. We combine world-class educational content and assessment,powered by services and technology, to enable more effective teaching and personalized learning at scale. We believe that wherever learning flourishes so do people.
A key part of the operations team at Pearson Business School this role will require working closely with the Head of Assessments and the Programme teams to provide administrative support. Please note that due to our term dates this role is very likely to require you to work over the Christmas and New Year assessment period each year.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Liaise with markers to help ensure that marking targets are delivered on time.
- Complete and monitor tracker spreadsheets to show marking progress during each marking period.
- Be responsible for arranging, minute taking and document sharing for School boards, Staff Student Liaison Committee meetings and other school meetings and events.
- - Be responsible for the administration of training events during the year.
- Provide administrative support throughout the year as required to both the assessment and programme teams.
Pearson is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants and select the best person for each job based on relevant skills and experience.
We are also committed to building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce and encouraging equality and diversity.
The information you provide will stay confidential, and be stored securely. It will not be seen by those involved in making decisions as part of the recruitment process.
Experience of working within similar roles at a HEI will be considered an advantage.
An administration qualification at level 3 or higher is essential.
Primary Location: GB-GB-London
Work Locations: GB-London-190 High Holborn 190 High Holborn London WC1V 7BH
Job: Learning Delivery
Employee Status: Regular Employee
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Mar 2, 2020
Job Unposting: Ongoing
Schedule: Part-time Regular
Req ID: 2002570
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'