**This position has now been filled but please do still send your CV to us for other potential vacancies**
R13 recruitment are working in affiliation with an Ofsted Outstanding graded, incredibly successful training provider in their search for a Learning Administrator. Joining their team based in Great Yarmouth, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support for the local office.
Duties to include:
- Providing integral day to day administrative support to your local centre.
- Meeting and greeting learners as they come into the centre.
- Maintaining and updating online system, ensuring absolute accuracy of all information.
- Producing and maintaining paper based files in line with compliance requirements.
- Updating paper records and files, translating onto online system.
- Contacting parents and carers when a learner is absent, updating files accordingly.
- Identifying incorrect and missing information, sourcing accordingly to update files.
- Processing certificates for learners upon completion of training.
- Ensuring adherence to best practice terms of the data storage and tracking of learner journeys, both within paper based and online systems.
- Running a variety of monthly reports on in-house systems.
- Traveling to other centres to cross check and audit check records.
- Providing cover and support at other centres when required.
You will have/be:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy Administration role.
- Exposure to funded organisation or education environment is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in a compliance or audit related role is advantageous.
- Exceptional attention to detail and levels of accuracy.
- Confident communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to adapt your approach to suit a variety of audiences.
- Ability to identify and challenge anomalies.
- Self-motivated and driven approach to work.
- General ICT Literacy at an intermediate level
- A full UK Driving License and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Willingness to travel with work.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to work for an innovative organisation that supports young people and really values their staff.
This is a full time permanent opportunity working 37 hours per week Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30. Offered salary of £16,000 - £18,000 DOE. A competitive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, pension scheme, free onsite car parking and mileage expensed at 35p per mile.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Prowse - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"