Job Title: Learner Support Advisor / Coach
Location: Midlands - Must be flexible with travel
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage + Much More!
Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Provide support to Learners in their work place for the completion of qualification paperwork / assessments alongside the Assessor/Trainer.
- Monitor learner progression through timely visits, conduct assessments / reviews when required, invigilate exams and offer advice and guidance.
- Act as the support mechanism between the Learner, Employer and Training Provider.
- Provide regular updates to the Assessor / team, working together to ensure learners develop and achieve on time.
- Providing extra support to employers and learners to ensure needs are met.
- Responsible for the monitoring of Health and Safety risk assessments and inspections of learner work places, to ensure learners are placed in safe environments.
- Provide advice and guidance to learners and deliver training to learners on Safeguarding and Prevent etc.
- Complete relevant paperwork and ensure learner files are kept up to date.
- Attend Standardisation to ensure best practice.
- Develop strong relationships with employers to maximise future business opportunities.
- Experience of coaching and supporting learners / or providing advice to learners.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners and employer
- Ideally hold an IAG qualification (not essential).
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job