Our Client are a hugely successful and ambitious training company operating on a national scale. Due to the large and exciting expansion, they now have a need to appoint a Lean / Warehouse and Storage Tutor.
- Teaching adults L2 Warehouse and Lean Principles
- Stand up delivery with some work based learning
- Delivering framework as set by awarding body
- Completing awarding body paperwork and compliance liaison
- You will be required to carry out learning and assessment activities, develop and enhance the existing curriculum to meet requirements, whilst ensuring your Teaching and Learning is consistently delivered to a high standard
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, Cert Ed, A1, TAQA etc)
- Experience in delivering Warehouse and Lean Principles as a stand-alone qualification
- The successful candidate will be flexible and possess good motivational skills, with good course and class room management as essential.
We are only able to contact you if you are short-listed for interview, and we will do this via phone so please ensure we have your accurate contact details when registering. All short-listed applicants are required to complete a full reference.
- Lean Principles