An exciting role has has become available with a manufacturing consultancy. The business helps manufacturers improve, innovate and grow. They provide training and consultancy to businesses to help achieve there goals and ambitions.
You will deliver in-company consultancy projects and support to ensure clients gain the increased capability, capacity and confidence to grow.
- Deliver comprehensive diagnostics on client sites to understand key issues.
- Generate tailored proposals and deliver improvements through consultancy projects.
- Bring in new clients to the business and manage existing ones.
- Deliver on site improvement training.
- Develop existing and new training materials to meet clients needs.
- Confident outgoing personality and able to engage with people at all levels in a business.
- Experience working in a manufacturing, engineering or service environment.
- Technical ability to deliver consultancy projects in areas such as lean, six sigma, design, project management, leadership or strategy.
- Ability to deliver and manage diverse on-site consultancy projects.
- Previous experience of delivering Lean and Continuous Improvement projects in a broad range of environments.
- Willing to work on client sites in the UK with the possibility of overseas travel.
- A degree level or equivalent education.
Salary is £45,000 - £65,000 with a performance based bonus and a car allowance.
If you have a strong personality with a background working within a Manufacturing / Engineering environment please get in touch!
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.