Our client is a specialist Engineering Company. To help maintain their standard and products they are recruiting for a Lean Engineer. On offer is an attractive salary and the chance to work for a market leader
- Acting as a change agent, co-ordinating and driving projects which will lead towards performance improvement, cost reductions and increase competitive advantage.
- Review and improve business and production processes, and support systems which will maintain and achieve strategic operational objectives.
- Focusing on ensuring adherence to corporate country and plant standards, by providing consistent measuring, monitoring and performance improvements to safe guard assets and drive change within the business.
- The role involves a significant amount of project management in all areas of manufacturing, engineering, production and operations.
- Providing technical support and analysis, including utilising LEAN Six Sigma and industrial performance tools to ensuring the successful completion of projects.
- Educated to HND or Degree level in Mechanical/Production Engineering, or similar experience in a manufacturing environment.
- In-Depth Knowledge of LEAN/Six Sigma.
- Use of CAD to design would be beneficial.
- Project Management Experience.
- Good numeracy / mathematical skills.
- Effective problem solving capabilities and techniques
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'