My client has a driven senior management team in place committed to making the business as lean as possible and as such require talented Lean Engineers to run cost saving and productivity projects across multiple departments.
The Lean Engineer's duties will include:
*Work with shop-floor teams to gather data and to identify and implement improvements
*Plan & deliver Kaizen events
*Eductate and motivate colleagues to work to lean manufacturing principles
*Ensure business targets on safety, quality, productivity, OEE and delivery are met
*Identify lean and CI training/development needs across the business
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Qualified in an Engineering or Manufacturing discipline
* Extensive knowledge of lean manufacturing and when to apply the appropriate strategies
* Project based background in a manufacturing environment
* Experience of Process and value-stream mapping
* Strong Excel skills
* Well-developed people skills, can communicate effectively at all levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment