LEAN Coach - South East - £32-£36k
Continuous Improvement Specialist looking for a new opportunity?
Previously delivered high quality training and mentoring?
Passionate about LEAN and Six Sigma?
Yes to all of the above…? Then this may well be of interest to you!
I am recruiting for a Continuous Improvement, Lean Six Sigma Coach, to deliver high quality training and support to apprentices undertaking Level 3 Improvement Technician, and Level 4 Improvement Practitioner.
You will be assigned and be responsible for your own clients, and learner caseload, and ensure that training delivery takes place within agreed timescales that are aligned to the apprenticeship approved schemes of work. Monitoring the apprentice journey, you’ll routinely report on progress throughout, and as a coach, your emphasis will be on quality of learning, and quality of service to the apprentice and their employer.
Your clients and learners will be based in the South East, including Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire and London.
· To deliver improvement/six sigma training to apprentices on site in their place of work.
· To deliver where required as part of the apprenticeship programme additional functional skills maths and English training.
· To deliver training and mentoring throughout the duration of the apprenticeship programme that is aligned to agreed schemes of work and learning.
· To comply with all internal quality assurance processes, procedures and standards.
· To plan and routinely undertake formal and informal reviews of apprenticeship progression.
· To build and maintain robust and effective working relationships with apprentices and employer contacts.
· To be accountable for own performance.
· To maintain the highest standards of apprentice’s retention and achievement rates.
· To demonstrate the capacity to work as part of a dedicated team.
· To demonstrate the capacity and ability to work on own initiative and meet targets and set timescales.
· To ensure equality, diversity and safeguarding is at the forefront of all processes and procedures.
· To maintain the highest standards of health and safety at all times.
· Practice, promote and maintain the companies “5Ps” professional codes of practice and behaviours.
What do we need from you?
· Proven experience of continuous improvement training delivery.
· To have a real practical knowledge and experience of continuous improvement techniques and Six Sigma methodology.
· To currently hold or be willing to work towards a recognised assessment qualification.
· To currently hold or work towards achieving level 2 functional skills qualifications in maths and English.
· To hold either level 3 or 4 business improvement techniques qualifications or Six Sigma Green Belt.
- A full UK Driving Licence with access to your own vehicle
If this does sound like the career move you have been looking for, then please don’t wait, I want to hear from you!
Follow the link below! Please ensure your CV is fully up to date.
All applications will be reviewed, however, if you don’t hear anything with 3-5 days of applying, on this occasion, you might not quite match the criteria we are looking for. Please don’t let this deter you from applying for future vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'