Have you worked in Leakage? If so we want to hear from you! We are looking for individuals with varying amounts of experience to join our Leakage team.
We offer a competitive salary + pension + quarterly performance related bonus + 25 days' annual leave + Company Van.
These opportunities are based throughout Yorkshire, and we are happy to compensate for relocation and/or accommodation closer to our sites. We can offer full time, part time - mix of days and nights.
What skills are we looking for?
You will have experience of working in leakage activity This includes the ability:
- To use and understand Network Schematics and if applicable promote updates
- To identify leaks using sounding techniques including the use of a leak noise correlaters on both public and private pipes and networks
- To operate network valves with due regard to potential impact of the network integrity
- To promote follow on repair activity via an electronic device
- To act in a safe manner in compliance with relevant legislation
- To engage with members of the public in a friendly & courteous manner
- Knowledge and experience of more advanced leak detection techniques & activities e.g. step testing, Zone integrity checking, acoustic logging, would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ideally you will have a Water Hygiene Card and be NRASWA qualified. If not we can put you through training.
- The successful candidate will be an effective team-player with a can-do attitude and be willing to work flexibly in order to resolve leakage issues.
- A full valid EU driving licence is essential
What's in it for you ?
Career enhancement and development, colleague well-being and a genuinely positive work experience for all are key priorities. We are continuously evolving and improving our ways of working and you will support us in achieving our vision of 'taking responsibility for the water environment for good'.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply on line with a CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job