Leakage Inspector role, field based, £25,000 Annual salary
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a well-respected organisation to recruit for a field based Leakage Inspector for a 6 month period.
Your new role
- Work as part of the team to deliver excellent performance by understanding how their individual performance links into achieving the team's wider objectives.
- Demonstrate financial awareness when making day to day business decisions.
- Effectively and proactively investigate DMAs issued, locate and promote leakage in a cost effective way which contributes to the reduction in area leakage levels
- Take ownership of private leakage jobs and manage them through to resolution
- Account for usage in order to eliminate non leakage from the leakage reporting process
What you'll need to succeed
- Min. 3 years experience in a similar leakage inspection role
- Able to work unsocial hours
- Accredited to NRSWA and water hygiene training
- Experience of supporting and embedding change, able to influence and drive the right culture and behaviours.
- Use leak sound correlation equipment, including the ability to use filters, carry out velocity checks and use hydrophones
- Develops and maintains effective internal and external relationships.
- Understands network hydraulics and the effect that operating the network can have on water quality
What you'll get in return
For the selected candidate a strong financial and benefits package is on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job