Due to an individual moving internally, we are recruiting for a leading events company based in Central London. My client on average sells over 480 million tickets each year for events in music, arts, sports and comedy. This position is ideal for someone to further their career within management accounting with career progression opportunities. This permanent position is ideal for someone with the ability and desire to be involved with a fast growing innovative company.
- Attending meetings with Management and Partners
- Preparation of monthly cash flows
- Purchase invoice processing
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Event budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation and review of profit and loss accounts
- Monthly review of all ongoing budget expenditure
- Monthly production of balance sheet reconciliations
- Project work as and when required
- Preparation of year-end audit files and liaison with auditors
- Part-qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or similar
- Exceptional "eye for detail"
- Oracle exposure is beneficial but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Well organised with the ability to deal with a high workload
- High level in Excel is required
Should you be suitable for this position don't hesitate to Apply Now!
- Part Qualified